‘POWER PRESENCE: MAKE A PERSONAL IMPACT’
This course aims to help participants develop a presence that enables them to make a better impact at work and improve their communication skills. It will enable people to speak with confidence, authority and authenticity. It provides a comprehensive understanding of how we speak, what we say and how we move and how this affects the way we are perceived. The sessions will explore physical and vocal presence, using actor based training, exercises developed from Laban and from psychotherapy to create a holistic approach to improving overall communication. Whether the setting is a staff briefing, presenting to new clients, interviews, board meetings or presenting to large audiences, this course gives the participant the tools needed for success.
- Develop an understanding of how breath and its placement in the body effects our voices and how powerful and connected we sound
- Develop relaxation and strength in the body when presenting in public
- Explore posture and body language in different settings
- Develop mindfulness techniques to achieve greater awareness
- Improve articulation, clarity and range of voice
- Explore echo gestures and how to be more physically interesting when speaking
- Develop authenticity
- Find ways to hook your audience, exploring content and structure of your message
- Explore how pace and rhythm work in speaking to captivate your audience
- Develop tools to listen effectively and to make your colleagues feel valued
Half day/full day workshops and individual tailored sessions are available. Please contact us for a specific quote.
Introductory prices negotiable for first time clients. Costs exclude venue hire or catering.