This course offers a flexible way for you to develop the skills to speak with authenticity, power, eloquence and impact in a one-on-one setting. We focus on the body and its connection to anxiety response using exercises to improve posture, breath control, articulation and projection. Our work with text and writers allows us to integrate our teaching on your delivery with work that tackles the content and structure of the message you want to convey to your audience. We can help edit speeches, prepare clients for interviews, presentations and networking events. This course is about finding the confidence to market yourself and your ideas well by learning how to master anxiety and unlock your potential as a confident and effective speaker. From one off emergency sessions to a comprehensive four-session course with meetings every week (flexible with your timetable), this is a way for you to become a great communicator and deliver results.
This course is tailored to suit everyone’s needs and clients include people who work in business people who have to present in a boardroom setting, teachers, lawyers, medical professionals, politicians, and people preparing for interviews.
- To focus on posture and breath to achieve greater control of anxiety response
- Improve presence, projection and articulation
- To work on speech structure and develop delivery
- How to communicate a particular message or persuasive argument
- Developing interview skills and ensuring that you present yourself as the best you can possibly be in a stressful situation
- To address the fears and concerns that lie behind difficulties with speaking currently and working so that sessions focus on the needs of the individual
- To provide ongoing support and follow up sessions, including emergency help with speeches with just 72 hours notice
- Elevator pitching and networking guidance. How to present yourself effectively and with confidence in a social setting
Hourly prices for one-on-one coaching start from £120. Please contact us us for introductory and ongoing rates. Lower rates available for several booked sessions.