We help students prepare for Oxbridge interviews and for summer programmes, internships and jobs. We use facilitators with a background in the chosen area of study and create a bespoke workshop for individual students and class groups. Please contact us for your specific requirements.
- To develop the skills needed for interview
- To develop articulate oracy skills
- To practice and prepare content
- To develop confidence
WOMEN IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CAREERS
Working with scientist and broadcaster, Dr Emily Grossman, we have created a workshop that helps to explore various career possibilities for women in science and technology. This workshop is aimed at Year 9 upwards, when students begin to think about their possible career choices.
- To explore what we mean by science careers
- To explore the skills needed for these careers
- To demonstrate the need for women in these careers
- To discuss misogyny in the workplace
- To explore what skills women bring to science
- To give contacts and networking opportunities for young women
PRESENTATION SKILLS FOR BUSINESS
This is designed for sixth form and university students to develop their presentation skills not only for interview but also for their first years in the workplace or their chosen career. The workshops, aimed at small groups, work on oral skills, physical presentation, planning, how to organize your time, and developing business plans while maintaining a calm and positive attitude.
- To improve oral skills
- To develop an understanding how different businesses work
- To develop planning and organization skills
- To build confidence
- To improve relaxation and strength in the body
- To develop good listening skills